• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You see elon musk is buying twitter?

Comment

• Originally posted by wilcam4700 View Post
      You see elon musk is buying twitter?
      Yes I did.

I don’t know if he has any political affiliations, possibly a Libertarian.

Might have to get a Twitter account and see what that place is about.

Comment

• Originally posted by wilcam4700 View Post
        You see elon musk is buying twitter?
        Not sure if you can access this editorial but it was interesting:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/elon-mu...ia-11650922754

Comment

• I'm not honestly sure why he wants it. Must suck to have so much money you can just buy massive companies because you feel like it (yes I know he is using others money)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kanyon71 View Post
            I'm not honestly sure why he wants it. Must suck to have so much money you can just buy massive companies because you feel like it (yes I know he is using others money)
            I am pretty sure he is the richest man on planet earth.

And pretty much self made.

I heard a story that some musical artist who he is a fan of was being restricted some how on Twitter (I really don’t know anything about Twitter) and it made him mad, so he decided to buy Twitter and “fix it” so the left wing mafia couldn’t dictate what was acceptable and what wasn’t.

Probably “fake news”, lol

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyPilgrim View Post

I am pretty sure he is the richest man on planet earth.

And pretty much self made.

I heard a story that some musical artist who he is a fan of was being restricted some how on Twitter (I really don’t know anything about Twitter) and it made him mad, so he decided to buy Twitter and “fix it” so the left wing mafia couldn’t dictate what was acceptable and what wasn’t.

Probably “fake news”, lol
              Much like you I know nothing about Twitter or to be honest 99.9% of social media.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kanyon71 View Post

Much like you I know nothing about Twitter or to be honest 99.9% of social media.
                But as members of TW, we both know a little about censorship, I think.

And for the record, it wasn’t the censorship that bothered me, it was the way the mods and TW the cool kids operated by a different “code of conduct”.

Thinking about Musk and Twitter, I am not sure he will succeed with his championing free speech, since everyone in a position of power has skeletons in the closet and want to keep them hidden.

Everyone.

Comment

• wilcam4700
                  wilcam4700 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  See what happens

• Kanyon71
                  Kanyon71 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I think it's good to have rules but as you said those rules need to apply to everyone, you should not be able to break them just because you're in a position of so called power.

• https://3dprintingindustry.com/news/...roject-208538/

Construction 3D printing firm Alquist 3D has announced plans to build 200 homes in the US state of Virginia.

Having finished building the ‘first owner-occupied 3D printed home’ earlier this year, Alquist 3D has now revealed that it aims to carry out the largest construction project realized with the technology to-date, across-state in Pulaski and Roanoke.

Comment

• https://www.wsj.com/articles/war-in-...al-11651915984

War in Europe and China’s Battle With Covid Boost U.S.’s Business Appeal

Comment

• https://www.wsj.com/articles/solar-p...em-11655805600

Solar-Power Developers Pledge to Buy U.S. Panels—If Someone Makes Them

Its goal is to en­tice man­u­fac­tur­ers to ex­pand or set up so­lar pro­duc­tion in the U.S., to build a more ro­bust do­mes­tic sup­ply chain and ease the coun­try’s de­pen­dence on im­ports from China and South­east Asia.

Comment

Working...
                    X